Need a new kit

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
If you've heard bad stuff why not look further afield? i.e. Woosh, BMS battery, Yosepower are just some with a good rep.
What bike, for what kind of use?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Dillinger kits are nothing out of the ordinary and can be had elsewhere, elsewhere means better CS and pricing. Dill are known for being over expensive for a crappier service.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Dillinger kits are nothing out of the ordinary and can be had elsewhere, elsewhere means better CS and pricing. Dill are known for being over expensive for a crappier service.
Thanks i saw a lot of ppl saying that the customer service was terrible of anything goes wrong can you name said places that they could be had for cheaper with better cs ?

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Cool, thanks for giving me a list of names ... I use it for a commute to work and also for long rides through the country occasionally off road .. it’s a Marin 29er it has a oxydrive kit on it now but it keeps cutting out and oxydrive have disappeared so I can’t get any help

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Oxydrive kits use standard components, so it would be a lot cheaper to sort out what's wrong with it than replace it. The DasKit battery had problems with the contacts burning. Have a look in yours. They can be fixed for less than £1.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Oxydrive kits use standard components, so it would be a lot cheaper to sort out what's wrong with it than replace it. The DasKit battery had problems with the contacts burning. Have a look in yours. They can be fixed for less than £1.
Ah right how would I check them and fix them I don’t know much about the kit I fitted it I’ve cleaned the contacts but it didn’t help any help is appreciated thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
For UK kits then Woosh are #1 by far the best in the game for kits.
If you know what you need then BMSBattery, GBK, PSWPower, Yose.

Flumpet

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 3, 2019
I've got a Dillinger and it's great - though i appreciate, nothing had gone wrong with it so have not had to call upon their customer services...