Need a tool for the B/B please

stevew

Pedelecer
This L/H side bottom bracket will not screw in easily, it needs a bit of help and I don't own the correct tool !!
It's for an electric conversion that I'm doing for myself so that I can carry heavy loads without resorting to a car.
If anyone has the correct tool for the job and is willing to loan it to me I would be much obliged. All post costs would of course be covered.

Could someone help me with the necessary information as to how to upload pictures.
The B/B in question can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37478594@N00/2781310325/

Or failing a tool being available can anyone let me have a B/B set (old style adjustable ,cup type) I only need the cups as I have a perfect set of bearings. In fact I only need the left cup, but one with a hex. or flats on it so I can do it up with a conventional spanner .

Thanks

Last edited:

wisper new milton

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 6, 2007
BB tool

Hi there just to let you know we have at Wisper a tool set for sale in its own case that will do every possible thing on every size and type of bike electric or otherwise. these are £49 plus postage. If you contact me on doug.gosling@wisperbikes.com i will send you a pic and details. regards Doug:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry I haven't the tool or old spares for you Steve. To post a photo, click the paper clip button above the reply box and have a look at the photo size rules in the pop-up box that appears and check your photo conforms and is preferably sized to 800 x 600 pixels or less to avoid the huge oversize things that some insist on posting.

Then click the Upload button, and after it's loaded close the pop-up. Then click the paperclip again and you'll see the image name, click on that and it will be attached at the point of your cursor in the text box.

stevew

Pedelecer
Problem overcome with an alternative L/H cup from the LBS's junk box !!