New Bike has arrived

Gman50

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2020
35411Got my new bike today, i love it. The power on this bike is fantastic, i had the Carrera Crossfire fir a couple of weeks until it had so many cutouts i had to return it. This Cube has more power than the Crossfire, the Cube is so much more refined and smooth on the road. Let's hope i have many year of happy cycling.

darren66

Pedelecer
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 35411Got my new bike today, i love it. The power on this bike is fantastic, i had the Carrera Crossfire fir a couple of weeks until it had so many cutouts i had to return it. This Cube has more power than the Crossfire, the Cube is so much more refined and smooth on the road. Let's hope i have many year of happy cycling.
Nice bike...
I do like Cube bikes, apart from my current Cube ebike, I have owned two other non-assisted, being well over six foot tall, I find they're one of the few brands that cater for the taller rider.

Gman50

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2020
The bike has more power up hills than the Crossfire, also eco is very usable on the Cube. I found the Crossfire power was fine it got me up hills ok. Eco on the Crossfire felt like almost no assistance so I used tour or turbo all the time. The Cube in Turbo is even better you really don't need to put much effort in on a tough hill. This bike has the new active plus motor that apparently has more power than the previous active motor. Saying that it wouldn't put me of buying a bike with the previous active motor.

• Informative
Reactions: budsy and LeighPing