New ebike rider

Madbadger

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 31, 2016
Sheffield area
hi everyone, me and the wife decided to jump ship and godown the ebike route. Got a pair of Haibike hardsevens the SL model. What a great bike and what an experience. We had a couple of mountain bikes which gathered dust, but we both decided we needed to get out in the fresh air. A trip around our local park saw us both gasping for breath (neither of us is fit!). We then had the oportunity to try the Haibike. After a 20 min ride we decided it was for us. Only had them 3 weeks and I've clocked up nearly 200 miles!! I only did 57 miles on my old bike in two years!!

We now try to get out as much as possible and the furthest distance for me was 31 miles in one ride. I could have turned around and done it again no problem.
Looking forward to riding the bike much more, and also will be asking questions.

Regards

Kev

Moorlie

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 22, 2016
Hampshire
Only had them 3 weeks and I've clocked up nearly 200 miles!! I only did 57 miles on my old bike in two years!!

We now try to get out as much as possible and the furthest distance for me was 31 miles in one ride. I could have turned around and done it again no problem.
Well I have only had my bike a week and am in the same situation. My sister cycles a lot and got me to sign up with Strava to track my routes and rides, that is proving fun as well and one of my challenges now is to get the battery usage down as low as possible on daily commute.

Reactions: LeighPing