New Electric Bike Shop in Telford

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

Exciting times. It started today with the first importer signed up. It's official. You can now buy Oxygen bikes in Telford and there will be a lot more to come.

I've been helping a guy build a few electric bikes. He has now got the bug and decided to open up a retail outlet. He owns a massive successful car servicing and MOT business - 42 bays, plus a couple of large more or less empty showrooms and a nice lounge where the customers wait while their MOTs are done. That's 50 walk-in customers a day that will have time to try an ebike while they wait. The car park is so big that you can do a pretty fair test of a bike without even going out the gate. Have a look at these photos. can you imagine what it could become as an ebike centre?

http://www.mattwoodsphotography.com/9-logos/22-severn-valley-motorsport

While you're there, you can buy a 1800 bhp 230 mph Nissan GTR or a 1900 bhp 220 mph Nissan Qashqai for the weekend.

We're off to the Cycle Show on Thurday 22nd. If you're an importer/manufacturer and you can offer something to help get this venture off the ground, we could meet you there.

I'm not personally involved in any commercial way as I'm retired. My only goal is to bring people together and help them achieve their own commercial success.

LivedInLondon

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 9, 2021
Telford
And with the relocation of the car premises, probably the biggest ebike showroom in Telford is no more. Only found out this year when trying to solve an issue with an Ebike purchased from Severn Valley in 2018!

LivedInLondon

Mar 9, 2021
Telford
Freego Folder - Freego went bust a while after I bought the bike. I can get parts, but will probably think of upgrading when I can go view bikes. Or find places with a good selection. Theres an excellent support group/network for existing Freego riders onFB

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Freego Folder - Freego went bust a while after I bought the bike. I can get parts, but will probably think of upgrading when I can go view bikes. Or find places with a good selection. Theres an excellent support group/network for existing Freego riders onFB
I'm in Telford and I used to work in the shop. If you get stuck, let me know. I don't do any repairs now, but I can tell you what to do and diagnose any problems.

LivedInLondon

Mar 9, 2021
Telford
Thank.
First issue was the folding latch.
Then the throttle on off button got bust recently. I think loading it into someones car. Latch seems to stay but I'll be sorting out the fitting of the replacement throttle switch soon.
J