Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
WOW!! When I go that way(on foot not on the bike),I always start at the top of the hill and work my way down.
Mind you there are probably not as many pubs open now as there were 20 years ago when I spent a year in Oxenhope.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Although I have had no experience of hub drive bikes I specifically like my crank drive because I am able to do the big climbs, but not without some effort! (if you don't push the pedals it literally won't go anywhere) If you know this area the the road from Illey to Keighley over Keighley gate is a particularly impressive ride for me because as a pensioner I would probably be unable to walk it!

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Hello everyone, I went to the cycle show yesterday and had a go on Cube 'E' mountain bike I have to say I was very impressed! So I am now delving into the foray of E Bikes I currently have just started commuting 15 miles from home to work and have an average speed of 15mph so very similar to the ebike speed, however! I am pretty tired when I get to work and to be able to cut down the commute time would be beneficial too especially after finishing a night shift. I live in Norfolk which is relatively flat. The bike I had a go on was a hardtail 29" I like the style so would want to keep that but have none knobbly tyres. Would the current batteries enable me to ride 30 miles a day between charges on the relatively flat Norfolk roads? My budget would be around 2k.

I look forward to hearing from you guys....

Regards

Iain
We are located in Norfolk. You are welcome to pay us a visit and try several bikes out we have a wide range including Bosch powered bikes and plenty of hub drives including Panasonic hub drive! Good luck!