New to electrickeralish stuff!

Pedaldog

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 25, 2014
North West
It is I, the Dog. Located in Lancaster and have been cycling on and off for a few years since some serious Head injuries. made moty sickles a bad idea. In late July I had some bone fusion surgery in my foot and have been told "No weight bearing, no walking and no cycling for the next six months or more from now"! This means I am trapped and going stir crazy so looked for options.
Managed to get hold of an old Urban Move U-cruiser um55 that isn't working but I will EKSPERYMENT on it!
Hoping the motor is okay and just the control until is oos but if that's the case I reckon I'll have it running soon and be playing out. I can't use a power sensor with the pedalling input as the foot is not movable for a rotation of the pedals so I need a twist and go set up for now.
I am not able to work from the disabilities, officially Traumatic Brain Injuries, so the Earth Pounds are VERY limited. At least, cos I broke my head, I have a great excuse for asking stoopid kweschuns and will try not to disappoint on that score.

Reactions: flecc and oldtom