New Wisper Bikes Look

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi everyone,

Yesterday we rebuilt the front end of the wisperbikes webpages.

The new format enables our friends and anyone interested to easily access the web pages of our four brands, Wisper, Grace, Reise and Muller and Birdy. We have also made access to our four brand's facbook pages accessible in a single click from the top of the page.

Please have a look! Click on Wisper Ltd

The more observant amongst you will see that we have also dropped the union flag from our logo on the site and will continue to do this on all our advertising and publicity. We think now most people know we are a British company and as all our bikes are now made in Germany the inclusion of the flag is not necessary?

All the best

David

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
New site looks smart and very slick David :)

As you have now removed the union flag from your logo perhaps then it might also be an idea to remove the info page under the heading " why we fly the union flag " :confused:

Lynda :)

D

Deleted member 4366

I can't access the new site with Chrome, but it works ok with IE.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I had no probs and Im on Chrome :confused:

Lynda :)

PS,,,David...just call me "eagle eye Lynda " lol

D

Deleted member 4366

This is what I get:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I find it works on Chrome and Opera, computers are weird.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
The Wisper's , Grace and Birdy folder models all look great, but the Riese & Muller Bikes seem to look dated with less than appealing lines IMHO

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I agree Jazer, Riese and Muller however are very keen to point out that their frame design is lead by function. The form of the Riese and Muller branded e-bikes is based around full suspension, strength, rigidity and comfort, the end result is a stunningly comfortable and nimble ride. The bikes need to be ridden to make total sense of this. The looks are a little unusual, but over the last few months I have become very fond of them.

13_Culture_hybrid_18 500KB.jpg

This does not apply to their BlueLABEL brand where the looks of the bikes are more traditional.

13_blueLABEL_Cruiser_naked_hybrid_51.jpg

All the best

David

rooel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2007
"...we have also dropped the union flag from our logo on the site and will continue to do this on all our advertising and publicity. We think now most people know we are a British company and as all our bikes are now made in Germany the inclusion of the flag is not necessary?"

Good idea! Post-September 18th 2014 branding anything coming out of England with copies of the butcher's apron could be a total irrelevance.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs

rooel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2007
Scotland is already devolved (since 1999), but following independence, will certainly drop the "Union" flag and substitute the Saltire, just as the United States, Republic of Ireland, and many other former colonies have substituted their national flag. Perhaps for the sake of accuracy the former United Kingdom ("fUK" to you, me, and the rest of the world!) and many of the "white" Dominions (New Zealand, etc) will have to drop the blue bits and some of the white for the sake of accuracy.

Not to worry, however, Wisper Bikes will still be welcome imports no matter what flag they sport - I have been riding a Dahon Speed Tr for years, and it came with a stars and stripes logo. Like many Dahons it was "designed in California", but made in Taiwan or some such location east of Suez.