New Wisper just received.

themutiny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2009
Yeah, do a remake of 'She's Got Legs' and have loads of beautiful long legged chicks riding Cytronex's :eek:

Or Queen's 'Fat bottomed Girls' (they weren't all that fat if I remember the video correctly).
They weren't fat, but to quote a Nigerian friend of mine (and Destiny's Child), they were 'Bootylicious' ;)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I have had motorhomes for years and started out with V dubs....My favourite was a Californian import, Westfalia T3 we had it for 7 years a great van. paid 7.5 k for it, 7 years later got 6.5k back. look after them and they have rock solid residuals:)

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
Nice to see a few VW Bus drivers on my favourite forum...

That T4 is the spitting image of a friends - same black and white chequered floor, side unit & bed, same side window conversion - I did a double take when I clocked it first.

Have kitted out my T2 (late Bay Edit: I meant early bay - how did I get that wrong!) with a bike rack for the Wisper - hoping to get to Prestigne this year - see the new Wispers in the flesh as am giving serious consideration to getting another one as I miss riding when the Wisper is off the road...

While we are talking about Vdubs - my van...

Last edited:

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009

That T4 is the spitting image of a friends - same black and white chequered floor, side unit & bed, same side window conversion - I did a double take when I clocked it first.

Have kitted out my T2 (late Bay) with a bike rack for the Wisper - hoping to get to Prestigne this year - see the new Wispers in the flesh as am giving serious consideration to getting another one as I miss riding when the Wisper is off the road...

I used to have a late bay and loved it, spent many a good time when the kids were young.
My son-in-law has a minto split screen (not sure what the full model or spec is) but he has it in a purpose built garage, all covered up and warm:D When I first saw it i thought it could have been right out of the showroom. I`ll have to ask him about it but i wouldn`t be surprised if the person he purchased it from never actually used it.

rustic

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2008
North Essex

Have kitted out my T2 (late Bay) with a bike rack for the Wisper - hoping to get to Prestigne this year - see the new Wispers in the flesh as am giving serious consideration to getting another one as I miss riding when the Wisper is off the road...

Hi Zomb13e,

Nice looking van. I owned a 1971 type 2, my first of several campers. I've had a couple of more modern type 25's before opting for the T4 you saw in the earlier picture. They have all been a bit old & smoky, but I love the things - it's always seemed such an ideal transport combination when paired with an electric bike. Roll on the summer.....

Stumpi

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2009
Scotland
Yeah, do a remake of 'She's Got Legs' and have loads of beautiful long legged chicks riding Cytronex's :eek:

Or Queen's 'Fat bottomed Girls' (they weren't all that fat if I remember the video correctly).
How about "Careless Wisper":D