Newbie hoping to buy very soon

Rjryan

Just Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Hi all,

After being a lurker for a while and trawling my way through many past posts I think I have finally made a decision about which bike to buy, Wisper 806 Torque.

My question (perhaps a silly one) is should you expect to be buying the bike that is already on the shop floor and so has been used as a trial bike etc or would you be asking for a new one to be ordered in?

Worried as to how the battery etc might have been charged and how old it could be if it is the display.

Many thanks in advance

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
I would say you buy a new bike you have a new bike unless theres good discount for demo bikes :)

KEN OPENSHAW

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi and Welcome
If you’re buying from a Wisper retailer then they should ensure the battery is fit for purpose...ask the retailer how old etc.

Wisper ebikes are excellent value for value for money,and there after sales are second to none.
I have the Torque 905

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Rjryan

Just Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks both for your replies, although both seeming to come from different angles

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi all,

After being a lurker for a while and trawling my way through many past posts I think I have finally made a decision about which bike to buy, Wisper 806 Torque.

My question (perhaps a silly one) is should you expect to be buying the bike that is already on the shop floor and so has been used as a trial bike etc or would you be asking for a new one to be ordered in?

Worried as to how the battery etc might have been charged and how old it could be if it is the display.

Many thanks in advance
Hi, 90% of shop floor bikes are brand new. Talk to the retailer and they will let you know. If you are at all worried. Ask for a new one.

All the best, David