Oh No!!! not again

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
It`s now been snowing for an hour or so and has started to settle:mad: Oh well, I managed to get out over the weekend for decent rides.

I think I`ll stick the heater on in my bike shed/workshop and strip down my powertrek ready for my marathon tyres when they arrive. I`ve ordered the cable connector to make it easier to remove the rear wheel so I might as well cut the cable:eek: (that`s like cutting off someone`s oxygen supply:D

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
Yep, snows here too (East Sussex). Not a very thick layer though...so far.

Straylight

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 31, 2009
Well, call me insane and perhaps masochistic, but I rather like wintry conditions (been trying to persuade my sun-loving partner into moving to Iceland - but she won't go for it for some reason :confused: :D ). It looked like a promising snowfall was on the cards this morning, but it's sadly stopped now :( .

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
This is more the usual time of year for snow so I woudn't be surprised, after that a brief good spell before the wind and heavy rain start. I prefer the snow.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Grrr....... Its so depressing. was starting to get back into a routine as well. Saying that I was surprised I only put 1kg back on over Christmas:p

I need to sort the the camper out as well after its winter hibernation, as going to Wales next week for half term:(

Straylight

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 31, 2009
I need to sort the the camper out as well after its winter hibernation, as going to Wales next week for half term:(
Well, the snow's forcast to stay mainly in the east - so hopefuly you won't be snowed-in in Wales...