Help! Old Newbies

Rodgw

Just Joined
Nov 29, 2020
I recently bought my wife and myself used electric bikes namely Carrera Surefire and Pendleton Somerby. Both great for us so far (only a week) and a great help getting us up the hills out of the village. We hadn't used the old standard bikes for a couple of years, as it hurt too much,so great to get back in the saddle.
I know it's not complicated but I would like a user manual for the Pendleton Somerby prob 2017/18 if anyone can help, if only for the basics and to have something in print.
Many thanks

PP100

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2020
A common question here. You'll find a link to a manual in this thread.

Rodgw

Just Joined
Nov 29, 2020
I'm a bit lost with this one. It looks like someone with exactly the same problem, back in February.
The thing is ,did he get an answer, and if so, how do I find it. Sorry, but don't know my way around this forum yet.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I'm a bit lost with this one. It looks like someone with exactly the same problem, back in February.
The thing is ,did he get an answer, and if so, how do I find it. Sorry, but don't know my way around this forum yet.
The manual is linked in post number 2 of that theread, and it's explained further down in that thread where it is. Did you read it?

Rodgw

Just Joined
Nov 29, 2020
My apologies. I couldn't find my way back through the thread, but just spotted the link.
Many thanks for your trouble.