On the 3rd day of Christmas The London Electric Bike Co ....

LEBC Tom

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2013
Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
On the 3rd day of Christmas the London Electric Bike Shop offered .... £250 off the BH Emotion Neorace, was £2485 but now only £2,235 for the next 24 hours!
This will start at 12.00pm today and finish tomorrow (7th December) at 12.00pm, call us on 020 8943 2723 to find out more.

neorace 2.jpgneorace 3.jpgneorace 4.jpgneorace 5.jpgneorace 6.jpgneorace 7.jpgneorace 8.jpgneorace 9.jpgneorace 10.jpgneorace 11.jpgneorace.JPG

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
According to Cycle Revival the recommended retail price is £2,299.00 not £2,485.00

Graham Weigh sell the NEO Race for £1,999.00 and Cycle Revival are only just behind that.

After having ridden one, quick review here https://www.facebook.com/mud.plugger I'm now considering buying one, but I'm afraid that your current price doesn't anywhere near cut it. The NEO Race isn't exactly rushing out of any dealers door.

Last edited:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Are you sure that you aren't just looking at it left and right handed. The blue line follows that of the frame, and the charging point of the battery is at the base of it.

I do love the look of this bike, and I'd have bought it if hadn't been the wrong side of 2k.

Last edited:

LEBC Tom

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2013
Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
Its how it came... looking at the 2 others that I have in stock the casing is white on them but black underneath on the model on display, its a new bike I was offering so if the colour of the case is that important you can have either. :p Obviously in the manufacturing process they at some point changed the dye, maybe I should charge more then as its a rare one! ;)

The rrp I have from BH Motion is £2485, its still on sale here at £2285, Graham Weigh has them on his site for £2399.00 BH Emotion Neo Race Electric Bike - Graham Weigh Cycles
IMG_3435.jpg

Last edited:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
And cycle Revival don't even stock it.
You need to do your research. How is it that I bought my Xtrem from them, and also have a quote sitting in my email inbox box from them, for a new NEO Race. Of course they can get them, they are after all a BH dealership.

Also, here is the advert for Graham Weigh. BH Emotion Neo Race Electric Bike | eBay Who as it happens has four available at the quoted price of £1999.99 plus £9.99 postage. I'm just holding off ordering one until I have spoken face to face with Cycle Revival during this next coming week.

Two other dealers that I have also spoken to whilst trying to get a deal, both came up with the same RRP of £2,299.00 but weren't willing to budge enough on the price.

Ref the battery colour, it looks correct when looking at Google images for the bike.

Last edited:

LEBC Tom

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2013
Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
I said stock as in they don't have them in stock, they'd have to order them in where as I actually have the bike in stock (well 3 of them). But they can order one in (48-72 hours) and at £2299.00. At £1999.00 its seems like you've found your price Eddie, what are you waiting for?

Last edited: