Operation manual.

bigman100

Just Joined
May 22, 2019
I have a carrera kraken 1000 watt ebike,can someone tell me where i can get/download an operation manual,i must have lost the original document.Thanks.Ronnie.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
It depends what kit you have. Show us a photo of the LCD or LED control panel or whatever you have. We don't need to see the motor, but an overall picture of the bike might help.

bigman100

Just Joined
May 22, 2019
Sorry i am not good on computers,does carrera not use the same basic manual for all models? Thanks.Ronnie.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Sorry i am not good on computers,does carrier not use the same basic manual for all models? Thanks.Ronnie.
a diy kit has been added to the bike so will need to know what make it is to find a manual. pics of it will help:)

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Sorry i am not good on computers,does carrera not use the same basic manual for all models? Thanks.Ronnie.
It's a DIY conversion, not a ready-made electric bike. You haven't given us a clue to what it's been converted with. There are hundreds of different motors, batteries, etc. It's a bit like saying, "I bought some food today in Sainsburys. Can someone tell me how to cook it?"