Optibike For Sale.

luap

Just Joined
Jan 7, 2011
OPTIBIKE 700 FOR SALE

I have for sale an Optibike 700 electric bike.
It was purchased direct from factory in September 2009 for $9871.40.
These are billed as the worlds fastest electric bike, the Ferrari of the electric bike world, details can be found at Optibike. This is a motorised bottom bracket drive system, not a hub drive!
It is finished in graystone mettalic with matching mudguards, has dual Fox float shocks, Avid elixir hydraulic disc brakes, Mavic disc specific rims, Schwalbe marathon tyres etc.
The bike was supplied from new with the upgraded electronics pack and was 'chipped' from new! The bike has been converted from 9 speed XT derailleurs, to an Alfine 8 speed hub gear. This transformed the rideability allowing full power gear changes. (The original gear system wore the chain and cogs in under 200 miles due to its power and speed!) The bike has covered about 1200 miles and has been properly serviced by Vale Cycles.
The bike was used daily, up until October 2010 and has not been ridden since, although, every month the batteries have been fully cycled and recharged. It has some cosmetic scratches, but is in very good condition and will be supplied with two chargers.
The bike is only for sale due to the death of the owner, and it is my job to get the best price for the family.
Genuine buyers may view and test ride, however, I will not tolerate joy riders and tyre kickers. Substantial offers and enquiries to:
paul@wr11.co.uk
01386 41204