Orbea Gain Ultegra 55cm med virtually new!

neilob

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 8, 2018
Two months old and obviously as new, this is the alloy/carbon version of this amazing e-bike which has taken the market by storm. 55cm top and seat tube. Weighing just 13kg and with very advanced technology, the Gain delivers very subtle power for cyclists needing a little help to keep up with friends rather than a massive kick up the axxe. I bought it to get me through cancer treatment which wrecked my haemoglobin and blood counts but sadly it isn’t working.....me that is, not the bike! Please google the Gain to get a good insight into its performance and features rather than me bang on about it. I treated it to a 11speed Ultegra hydraulic groupset and Ritchey bars and stem. No pedals. Fantastic ride. Any questions please ask. Viewers encouraged. Collection preferred from East Midlands near A1 at Newark. Happy to meet up to 100 miles. £1999 ono

Attachments

whatcolourismyhair

Just Joined
Dec 23, 2018
neilob, good luck with your sale and your treatment
Two months old and obviously as new, this is the alloy/carbon version of this amazing e-bike which has taken the market by storm. 55cm top and seat tube. Weighing just 13kg and with very advanced technology, the Gain delivers very subtle power for cyclists needing a little help to keep up with friends rather than a massive kick up the axxe. I bought it to get me through cancer treatment which wrecked my haemoglobin and blood counts but sadly it isn’t working.....me that is, not the bike! Please google the Gain to get a good insight into its performance and features rather than me bang on about it. I treated it to a 11speed Ultegra hydraulic groupset and Ritchey bars and stem. No pedals. Fantastic ride. Any questions please ask. Viewers encouraged. Collection preferred from East Midlands near A1 at Newark. Happy to meet up to 100 miles. £1999 ono