Overvolt

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi
Can any tell me where I can buy a lapierre overvolt fs 400, the only place I can find online is e-bikeshop and they only have the 48cm frame size, I'm only about 5.6" and think this may be a bit to big for me, the frame size I have at the moment is a 16" and I think that's a 41cm.

Thanks for any help or info

Steve.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
im about that size and have a 48cm frame bike and its fine for me size wise.

best if you can have a go on some first tho than buying blind.

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi
That's good to know, may just have to try that size out, I was not sure if I'd like a jump from 41 to 48

Blaque

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 25, 2016
Scottish Borders
I've ordered a FS 700 from Sunset MTB. Website said it was in stock when I ordered but was sent an email next day saying that it would be a 3 week wait. Offered a discount because they didn't have stock.

I'm 5' 9" - 30" inside leg. Medium fits perfect.

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Reactions: Steve UKLSRA

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi

Can I book a test ride for this Saturday but I see on your site you only have a 14.30 slot left.

Thanks

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
STEVEMANFA I would phone to book that if I was you,so you don't lose the slot,but why do you have to make an appointment to see one of his bikes does he not open shop hours Iike 9 to 5 as every bike shop I've visited never had to book a test ride and have received good service what makes him different.

Also watch out if you have to cancel the appointment as he does get arsey

Best of luck.:)

Wander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2013
SteveManFa I would just go ahead & book that appointment on line. Once you have experienced a visit you'll get to understand exactly why they operate like that. This is from their web site:-

Firstly can I say thank you for spending so much time with me/us on Saturday. Apologies for there being three of us, and so many questions! I was a little dubious ahead of arrival that we had to make a booking. But after experiencing first hand how you approach the retailer/customer interaction I can see the benefits in operating the way you do, an excellent service! - Jonathan

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
Hi
Just put my name down for the 14.30 slot

Martin can you please let me know if you sell the fs500 before Saturday.
Thanks
Steve