Oxydrive Battery replacement

Gagsinio

Pedelecer
May 9, 2015
Hi,

Is it possible to get a replacement battery for an Oxydrive rear hub kit? It's a Hailong 36v 13ah. Went BBSHD for my bike, but building one for the Mrs. Someone said the controller may be inside the battery case?

Many thanks,

G

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I think it's more usual for the controller to be in the battery holder, in the box below where the battery slots in (see for example image in the Amazon reference above).

If it is all working well except the battery you can then just replace the battery. I understand there are two or three different styles of battery connection for the Hailong batteries so you need to be careful.

You must replace with the same voltage. You can use different capacity batteries depending on the range you are after.

Gagsinio

Pedelecer
May 9, 2015
I think it's more usual for the controller to be in the battery holder, in the box below where the battery slots in (see for example image in the Amazon reference above).

If it is all working well except the battery you can then just replace the battery. I understand there are two or three different styles of battery connection for the Hailong batteries so you need to be careful.

You must replace with the same voltage. You can use different capacity batteries depending on the range you are after.