Oxygen Cross ST Black BNIB £1000

euphoriabuzz

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 21, 2018
Brand new in box. The new Oxygen S-Cross ST Commuter/trekking bike has been designed with a discrete in frame 36v battery 13ah, a new centrally mounted backlit LCD display with 6 power assist levels and the further option of 3 power modes, a handlebar mounted USB port for charging mobile devices from the bikes battery, a powerful 250w motor, 21 speed shimano gearing, disc brakes, front and rear mudguards, panier rack, front and rear lights and comes in a matt black finish.

Key Features:
Motor: 250w brushless rear hub motor
Frame: 17in Lightweight Alloy
Forks: SR Suntour NEX
Gears: 7
Brakes: Tektro Novela
Wheels: 700c fitted with CST Traveller Tyres
Battery: 13Ah - up to 50 Miles* (Sanyo Cells)

full specs can be seen on the Oxygen Bicycles website.

Selling sadly due to circumstance change. Buyer collects from Mid Wales or arranges delivery.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
Sorry to hear about your change of circumstances. If I were you, I'd be contacting Oxygen to see if the warranty is transferable, as that would make the bike much more saleable. An idea of price might help as well.

Reactions: euphoriabuzz

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Price is in the thread title.

• Agree

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Wish you were a tad nearer to me (west Yorkshire)
The Oxygen ST is just what I'm looking for but put off by retail price.
…..Mike

Topdog206

Jun 14, 2018
On the Oxygen website it says warranty is transferable just requires a service at a local oxygen dealer to be carried over to the new owner. 5 years on frame and 2 years on battery and electrical components

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
On the Oxygen website it says warranty is transferable just requires a service at a local oxygen dealer to be carried over to the new owner. 5 years on frame and 2 years on battery and electrical components
It has not been registered yet as it was a replacement for the damaged one I first bought. The bike hasn't left the box for me to get the frame number off to register it.

• Informative

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
There are 4 dealers in the Yorkshire area that you could use.

• Informative

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Paisley Freight
I have used paisley freight, however this was for a normal bike, returned, as it was not suitable for a conversion kit - I can vouch for them for normal bikes, however they only insure to £50 you can add insurance but it'll be + £24.99 for a £1000 cover. so £50 in total - New one of these bikes, a quick google £1299 ish

• Informative

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
I have used paisley freight, however this was for a normal bike, returned, as it was not suitable for a conversion kit - I can vouch for them for normal bikes, however they only insure to £50 you can add insurance but it'll be + £24.99 for a £1000 cover. so £50 in total - New one of these bikes, a quick google £1299 ish
yeah not sure about that price for courier, it is based on weight. I have emailed ebikesdirect to see if they know the full packaged weight.

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Hi....am I correct in assuming that ST stands for "step through" ?
…. Do you have the original bill of sale ?
…. Wherabouts in Mid Wales are you ?

cheers....Mike

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
Hi....am I correct in assuming that ST stands for "step through" ?
…. Do you have the original bill of sale ?
…. Wherabouts in Mid Wales are you ?

cheers....Mike
I will pm you Mike, for now, I work in the day until 6 so cannot answer any messages during work hours.

Last edited:

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
Reduced to £950 as need it gone. Surprised no one is interested as it would be £1399 retail. Should I take it out the box? Any thoughts guys?

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
I've said it earlier, "wish you were nearer", It's a 450 mile round trip for me.
I no longer have a car, a guy near me wants £200 to bring me to collect bike.

"Should I take it out the box?"

If I was coming to collect I'd want to see it out of the box, as I imagine would anyone, so nothing lost by doing it now.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Problem is you need a buyer who is fairly local and is looking for that exact bike at this time. Although I'm sure you are a genuine seller, it's a sign of the times that many people are reluctant to send large sums of money on blind faith, to private individuals and trust they receive what they have paid for. Ebay may be a better place where buyers have some protection.

euphoriabuzz

Apr 21, 2018
Might have to look into that option, it is already on Gumtree and on the Facebook oxygen users page. Such a shame. its perfect weather for cruising about on a bike. :)