Oxygen s-cross mk2 4 digit code

Cronley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 5, 2020
Hi there all, I have scaled all this website and plenty of others, I have purchased a oxygen s-cross mk2 with the small LCD screen, I have been into the hidden menu but ask for a 4 digit code, would anyone have the answer, what I'm trying to achieve is to change the wheel size smaller as to make it faster, could anyone help me please.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi there all, I have scaled all this website and plenty of others, I have purchased a oxygen s-cross mk2 with the small LCD screen, I have been into the hidden menu but ask for a 4 digit code, would anyone have the answer, what I'm trying to achieve is to change the wheel size smaller as to make it faster, could anyone help me please.
Are you sure it's 4 digits? The ones I saw were 2 digits 12 or 19.

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
Are you sure it's 4 digits? The ones I saw were 2 digits 12 or 19.
Hi vfr, yeah it's a 4 digit code which it displays the words S-C at the top and a 0000 underneath, I presume the S-C stands for s-cross but its definitely 4 digits.

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
I just thinking the same thing as soon as its possible I shall try 1219 or even 1212 1919, once I get chance I shall report my findings and thanks fingers crossed.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
1919 might work.
0512 ?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I've just had a message from Dale, who was the chief technician at Oxygen. He said there never was a 4 digit code! He left before they came up with the latest version. I just noticed that you mentioned the small LCD, which wasn't fitted to the Mk2. That's on the latest one, which is Mk3.

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
As fr400 says, the small LCD is only fitted on the latest MkIII versions, one of which I recently bought. You can't input a code into this version to increase speed, nor can you fit a throttle. I have had a 'play' with mine, (having had very useful advice from vfr400 and Nealh on this forum) and changed the controller and the display, which now gives me the option to change the speed limiter, and has also allowed me to fit a throttle.

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
Sorry about making the mistake of thinking mines a mk2 but it's a mk3 and that's explains it all ,my only question now is why be able to acess the 4 digit code area if you cant do anything with just throught the only possible thing would to change the wheel size but it all looks like a dead end unless I change LCD etc... I appreciate the input from all and I wished I just asked the question awhile back so thanks again.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There are 10,000 possible codes. You can start with 1234, 1111 and 0000, then the 100 that begin with 19. When you find the code, please tell us what's behind it.

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
There is another menu I shall take a pic of each column and post it it must show the pedal assist level and it shows the top speed it's set at, once I have chance I shall get the pics up. Cheers

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
Hi all, this is what I've found on the lcd after pressing + and - it goes to the Un menu, I then press the + and - to take me to the 4digit code that says S-C after that I press power button which takes back to the menu with Un on I press the - button and go to wheel size which it says 27.5 ,i then press power which takes me to another menu that says L5 1 and shows L5 2 . I have attached pics each one is after the other if anyone can share some light fantastic it not no problem thanks for your time.

Attachments

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
Oxygen manual is on there website for anyone to download, theres gotta be away or for the 4 digit code to work I'm sure of it. I need a techno wizard.

Hovlev2

Pedelecer
Jul 24, 2020
I asked them when I first got mine, as was told that there was (now) no way to change the speed settings

Reactions: AGS