Oxygen S Cross MK2 Display Compatibility

iftimoaia.mihai

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 4, 2023
Doesn’t look anything suspicious with the 1t4,but i will try with a different one,i’ll order and see what is the outcome.thank you

AGS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2023
Do a bit more testing first to see if there is any communication between the display and controller.

You mentioned that your PAS works, so one test would be to determine if the PAS sensitivity changes between 1 and 5.

If it does then the display is transmitting data to the controller. If PAS sensitivity doesn’t change between 1 and 5 then it pretty much confirms that the display is not transmitting or receiving.

You will need to be careful if you buy a new 1t4 because it may come with the same pin configuration that you already have or even a different pin configuration that still doesn’t work.

Also remember that full battery voltage is fed to the display from the controller and if those connections get mixed up then both the display and controller could go kaput.

Last edited:

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Limited experience with 1x 1t4 cable supplied with yose kit and a JYT controller although they also supply luishi too? and while waiting for orders to arrive for another bike i used the yose supplied 1t4 cable to test everything was a-ok with no problems again a dual voltage kt controller (17a) and ktlcd-3

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
One can continuity test the 1t4 on each pin out to rule out cable damage.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
The cable must be OK if you can change PAS levels. The battery voltage can be wrongly interpreted if you fit a fully charged 36v battery at first. Also, the P5 setting can delay the display of battery voltage. Make sure it's set to a suitable value..

iftimoaia.mihai

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 4, 2023
Hello all,I strongly believe there is an issue with my cable 1T4,i want to split it and make the connections myself,does anyone knows the wiring diagram by any change? 8 pins julet(like the one in the picture to 4( display,brakes and throttle)

Attachments

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Sir,thank you!
Actually, I think this is it. The above one is definitely oxygen before they changed to the coloured connectors. This one is probably Oxygen because the colours are in the same sequence as the other one, but there's a chance it's KT. The only difference between the two, is the position of the pedal sensor, which moved to a separate connector direct to the controller instead of going through the main harness:

Last edited: