Panda XL update

01423frankieboy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2014
YO51
Hi all !
well I went ahead and bought the Panda xl and it seams like a good cheap bike. It is a totally different ride to my Big Bear; but great to just tuck in the boot of the car when you just want to get off quickly and go and ride some where new.
I have only been into Pedelecs for just over a year and yet every time I go for a ride I feel like i'm 8 again. I want to ride to the sweat shop; spend all my pocket money on a block of ice-cream; come home and watch Grandstand on the telly LOL!! I do hope this feeling never changes.

Reactions: mike killay

VictoryV

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2012
near Biggleswade
Hi all !
well I went ahead and bought the Panda xl and it seams like a good cheap bike. It is a totally different ride to my Big Bear; but great to just tuck in the boot of the car when you just want to get off quickly and go and ride some where new.
I have only been into Pedelecs for just over a year and yet every time I go for a ride I feel like i'm 8 again. I want to ride to the sweat shop; spend all my pocket money on a block of ice-cream; come home and watch Grandstand on the telly LOL!! I do hope this feeling never changes.
I'd rather ride to the SWEET shop!