Park Workstand PCS 10

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
If its Park Tools its very unlikely to be bad, their stuff is almost always top quality.

JamesC

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2007
Peterborough, UK
Hi, anyone any experience of using a Park Workstand PCS 10 with their ebike ?

regards
Yes - it has been excellent for me with the Ezee Torq, Kalkhoff ProConnect and Agattu. Remove the battery to lift the bikes in and out of the workstand, but once in place and firmly held, it will take the weight. Mind you, the best place to secure a bike for some jobs is the lower part of the seat post, so the battery cannot be fitted when attached to a stand.

The front legs of the PCS 10 fold down into a straight line with the upright tube. This means that it is tall and thin when folded. Needs some 7ft or so in the corner of the garage.

James

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
Yes - it has been excellent for me with the Ezee Torq, Kalkhoff ProConnect and Agattu. Remove the battery to lift the bikes in and out of the workstand, but once in place and firmly held, it will take the weight. Mind you, the best place to secure a bike for some jobs is the lower part of the seat post, so the battery cannot be fitted when attached to a stand.

The front legs of the PCS 10 fold down into a straight line with the upright tube. This means that it is tall and thin when folded. Needs some 7ft or so in the corner of the garage.

James
thanks james...can the bike be fixed onto the top bar so that battery does not need to be removed...or is it only the down bar or seat post where it can be clamped ?

regards

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I bought on of these a couple of months ago. Its rated at 25 Kg and works fine with my Pro Connect. Very sturdy.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
thanks james...can the bike be fixed onto the top bar so that battery does not need to be removed...or is it only the down bar or seat post where it can be clamped ?

regards
I've got one of these and the jaws open wide enough to fit the top tube of my Wisper (905 & 906), a big benefit when it comes to balancing the bike and testing with the battery in place. I did have a £70 job of ebay and the PCS-10 is well worth the extra money if you are using it regularly.

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
I've got one of these and the jaws open wide enough to fit the top tube of my Wisper (905 & 906), a big benefit when it comes to balancing the bike and testing with the battery in place. I did have a £70 job of ebay and the PCS-10 is well worth the extra money if you are using it regularly.
thanks mussels...just what i needed to know... going to order one......

JamesC

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2007
Peterborough, UK

regards
It can be clamped on any bar - top bar is the easiest option on a diamond frame.

James