Please help me with a freewheel

FalconX

Just Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Hi folks,

It is my first post and I'd like your opinion for the attached photo. Has anybody seen such freewheel? I am looking for it more than two weeks? I want to put in my e-bike motor.

Thank you for your time

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi folks,

It is my first post and I'd like your opinion for the attached photo. Has anybody seen such freewheel? I am looking for it more than two weeks? I want to put in my e-bike motor.

Thank you for your time
Misc. Parts
These have a huge range of sprockets and adaptors
Staton Inc

Andrew harvey

Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2008
Wyre Forest
www.smiths-cycles.com
13 tooth freewheels are not a standard bike component, if it's a 13 tooth it'll have a smaller thread, they are available for BMX's but will not fit most screw on rear wheels.
14 tooth freewheels which have standard threads are available from most bike shops.

FalconX

Just Joined
Apr 15, 2011
I don't need it for the rear wheel. And it is not threaded. This was used in an industrial type chain tensioner. I need it to put it in the axle of MY1018 motors to act as a freewheel. I have already contacted with Staton-Inc and expecting their proposal. Thank you all for the replies. I'll keep searching until I find something to this freewheel physical size.

D

Deleted member 4366

You can make one exactly the same by getting a standard threaded bicycle free-wheel and screwing in the appropriate insert from these people:
Staton Inc