Powabyke x6 x byke mark2

ian@64

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 19, 2012
Hello
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for the above mentioned e bike please as mine has probably been miswired i.e no key switch or fuse and the new controller i bought for it has different wiring,which i can sort out with a diagram,but without it aint possible.
Thank you
Ian,

Francis1949

Just Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Hello Ian, has anyone contacted with you request? I am try to fix my own ten year old MK2 Powabyke, bought new circuit board, it seems to have more wires than my older bike.
Hope you can help me.
Francis1949

ian@64

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 19, 2012
Hi francis
Gave up on thing after powabyke could not supply a wiring diagram.
A fault code reader is available at a low cost. Phone me and i will talk you through what i know which is maybe the best plan.
Regards
Ian 01684 296873

Francis1949

Just Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Hello
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for the above mentioned e bike please as mine has probably been miswired i.e no key switch or fuse and the new controller i bought for it has different wiring,which i can sort out with a diagram,but without it aint possible.
Thank you
Ian,
Hi francis
Gave up on thing after powabyke could not supply a wiring diagram.
A fault code reader is available at a low cost. Phone me and i will talk you through what i know which is maybe the best plan.
Regards
Ian 01684 296873
Good evening Ian, returned circuit board, wrong board for my Mark 1 Powabyke, bought 2010 old model. They do not have board to suit, pity! I am severely deaf and do not use phone, thanks for your offer of speaking to me! Will keep looking for part to suit, I am 71 and electric bike suits my wife also. Kind regards
Francis