Problems with Pedal Assistance

Patsy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 28, 2008
Hi

I have a Ecobike Runner, i suggest you never buy one. The trouble i have had with it and aqs i live in Spain trying to get afterservice is hopeless. The problem now is that the pedal Assistance is not very good and as i am an Ashtmatic thus being the reason i brought it i would like some advice. It just does not seem to be working right, dont tell me to take back to shop given up with them

Anyone got any ideas we can try

Patsy

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Hi

I have a Ecobike Runner, i suggest you never buy one. The trouble i have had with it and aqs i live in Spain trying to get afterservice is hopeless. The problem now is that the pedal Assistance is not very good and as i am an Ashtmatic thus being the reason i brought it i would like some advice. It just does not seem to be working right, dont tell me to take back to shop given up with them

Anyone got any ideas we can try

Patsy
Have you tried any other electric bikes,is the pedal assistance poor on the flat or on steep hills,does the bike have any gears.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Do you mean the bike isn't powerful enough or that the controller doesn't know that the pedals are turning and doesn't turn the power on?