PSWPower / China shipping options?

e_kid

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 1, 2017
UK
I'm in the process of purchasing a motor controller kit from online shop PSWPower, however I'm unsure about which of the four different delivery options to choose from for the UK, which are as follows:

CNEUB, 27.35$US, 6-15 Work day(s)

HongKong Post Air Mail, 50.09$US, 10-30 Work day(s)

HongKong UPS, 36.92$US, 3-5 Work day(s)

TNT, 25.82$US, 3-5 Work day(s)

I was going to go with the first option, but thought it would be a good idea to check with the good people of the Pedelecs forum, as I know that quite PSWPower is fairly popular on this site. Why would the supplier provide the customer with so many options? How do they differ from the customers point of view? TNT seems like the obvious choise. Thanks.

Last edited:

harrys

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 1, 2016
Chicago, USA
I've bought three 20A sine wave controllers from PSWpower. I always picked the cheapest shipping to the USA. Shipping was less than a week after they sent it.

When they were elifebike on ebay, shipping was free. I have a battery from 2015 that is still putting out good power. Also a little 10A controller that worked OK, but was too small at 10A.

However, one of those sinewave controllers never worked well, and as I only had $22 into it, I never bothered to complain.

e_kid

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 1, 2017
UK
Thanks harrys. Do you remember which company you used? Did you ever have to pay any additional costs afterwards?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I use China post which is the default postage on Aliexpress where I use the PSWP shop, that way you get the back up from Aliexp as well.

harrys

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 1, 2016
Chicago, USA
By the way, for me, if I remember right, the cheapest to USA was DHL, usually mucg less than China Post. The latter service, which I get on ebay stuff from China is usually 4 weeks or more.