Pswpower Germany warehouse address.

Stevie Atkinson

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 17, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi there, anyone out there sent back a bafang bbshd 1000w mid drive motor for repair to pswpower warehouse in Germany? If yes can you send me the address please. I've been asking Alice via email for the Germany address but without success. The pswpower warranty clearly states that motor repair will be done in Germany, not Chine, yet now I'm being told to send my motor to China for repair (which I will never do). Any help or advice would be much appreciated Stevie.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
What's wrong with it?, you might be better off biting the bullet and fixing it yourself. Even if you find the German warehouse address, which I doubt you will, there's no point sending it there if you are being asked to return it to China.

Reactions: Stevie Atkinson

Sturmey

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2018
Ireland
Hi there, anyone out there sent back a bafang bbshd 1000w mid drive motor for repair to pswpower warehouse in Germany? If yes can you send me the address please. I've been asking Alice via email for the Germany address but without success. The pswpower warranty clearly states that motor repair will be done in Germany, not Chine, yet now I'm being told to send my motor to China for repair (which I will never do). Any help or advice would be much appreciated Stevie.
The spring festival so perhaps nobody available till after 7 Feb.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
GBK is a good source of well priced Bafang BBS spares, delivery in around 2 weeks.