Q128H - Clicking when at low speeds

Mattjenkins1990

Pedelecer
May 6, 2015
Riding this morning i noticed when at low speed the rear hub appears to be clicking.It may be doing the same at higher speeds but i cannot hear it or is getting muffled out by the chain rattle. Seems also to only be happening when i am on the bike, spinning the rear wheel when not on it I cannot hear the same sound. I have not had a chance to take it apart yet to see if I can identify a root out the cause.

Has anyone had this issue before ? I assume its likely to be bearings or something similar. Are these motors easy to dissemble ?

Any help provided is always much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

felix

Pedelecer
Mar 16, 2008
Riding this morning i noticed when at low speed the rear hub appears to be clicking.It may be doing the same at higher speeds but i cannot hear it or is getting muffled out by the chain rattle. Seems also to only be happening when i am on the bike, spinning the rear wheel when not on it I cannot hear the same sound. I have not had a chance to take it apart yet to see if I can identify a root out the cause.

Has anyone had this issue before ? I assume its likely to be bearings or something similar. Are these motors easy to dissemble ?

Any help provided is always much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.
Try checking your spoke tensions first Matt, I had a similar sort of noise coming from my xiongda wheel.