For Sale R+M Tinker City for sale

Sal

Just Joined
May 18, 2019
Sal submitted a new listing:

R+M Tinker City for sale - R+M Tinker City for sale

I have a Riese Müller Tinker City for sale. It’s a 2017 model, purchased in May 2017 from OnBike in Worcester. It is Azure Blue, with a 500 Ah battery upgrade. It’s done 727 miles, and was serviced a year ago by OnBike. I’ve not ridden it since due to ruptured biceps. I paid £2879 for it and am looking to sell it for around £2200. Battery in perfect condition. Pictures available if required. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers Sally H
Learn more about this listing...

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Hi Sally, have noticed your advert for the Tinker City for sale and wondered if it has sold? I am enquiring for a friend of mine who is looking for his first ebike and likes the Tinker as he has already tried mine .(I have one of the same colour). Also we live close to you so would be easy to view, I live at Burton and my mate lives at Barton under Needwood. Hope to hear back from you soon. Regards Rob.

Sal

Just Joined
May 18, 2019
Hi Sally, have noticed your advert for the Tinker City for sale and wondered if it has sold? I am enquiring for a friend of mine who is looking for his first ebike and likes the Tinker as he has already tried mine .(I have one of the same colour). Also we live close to you so would be easy to view, I live at Burton and my mate lives at Barton under Needwood. Hope to hear back from you soon. Regards Rob.
Hi there

The bike sold straight away. Thanks for your interest and hope your friend finds a bike soon

Cheers

Sally