Radrunner Cargo E-Bike? No, it's the new Fiido T1

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
If you have to stop at the roadside, whip out a USB programming cable, connect your laptop or phone to the Bafang controller to change speed limit, it's not a switch. But opinions vary.
but the point is i can not do that and on most kits all you have to do is go in to the displays settings and change it in there.

and after all this time this has never been contested in a court of law.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
but the point is i can not do that and on most kits all you have to do is go in to the displays settings and change it in there.

and after all this time this has never been contested in a court of law.
It's very hard to change display while riding, so it's not an instantaneous switch or change of mode - you have to stop to change display settings and it takes some seconds. It's not as if it's like Mad Max's nitrous button, or Knightrider's turbo boost.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the fact that you can change it means buy law it is not road legal none of the kits on ebay are, i doubt you could find a kit that you could not change the power and speed settings lol.

iv been rolling round for the last 8 years with my halo armor on and plod dont care :p

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
the fact that you can change it means buy law it is not road legal none of the kits on ebay are, i doubt you could find a kit that you could not change the power and speed settings lol.

iv been rolling round for the last 8 years with my halo armor on and plod dont care :p
You're lucky that the cops around your gaff eat donuts watching crime whizz by, but it's all been thrashed to death already on this thread:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if the police dont enforce a law then it does not matter i have had cid in my house asking were to get a dongle from pmsl

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
if the police dont enforce a law then it does not matter i have had cid in my house asking were to get a dongle from pmsl
Was he fat? Not enough cops, too many donuts...

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they was cid 1 guy and 2 women but they was on the porky size but the guy was the tech guy and wanted ip addresses from my cloud key gen 2 he also liked that as got the cheaper version lol.

• Informative
Reactions: guerney

roscop

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2016
Just received my T1 cargo.

First , to remove the speed limit you need to push the throttle + break + turn it on. Same to put back the restriction.

But even removing the limit I cannot reach the advertised 50km/k, but I do more or less 36km/h on flat ground. Am I missing something?

I am dispointed by the controller, first it is very noisy when I accelerate, it's probably not a sinus controller.
Then acceleration when starting is really rough. Does it seem possible to change the controller? I could not resist to open it an checked the controller they are using :

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It is likely a rudeamentary sq wave controller.

roscop

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2016
any idea what sin wave controller could i replace it with? max dimensions are 12x6x6cm

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Have a look at Kt offerings, they all give the bdoy size. You would also need a new lcd and a 1t4 or 1t5 cable if using wp connectores.