Raleigh eBike videos

Lloyd

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Further to discussion on an earlier thread, we have now uploaded our first 3 ebike videos to youtube, links below:

YouTube - Raleigh Ebike Journeys

YouTube - Raleigh Ebike Animation

YouTube - Raleigh Ebike Commute

There are bonus points available for anyone that can spot my sneaky cameo appearance :p

We have 2 more that are nearly edited, including a rather cool GoPro HD onboard camera of some very nifty city centre commuting, and an "extreme" version where we really push the boundries with what can be done on these bikes. I will of course post links as soon as these are done!

Enjoy!

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Nice work. Very watchable ..eagerly awaiting the onboard camera footage and some mounting tips! ..
:)

Lloyd

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Thans Kitchenman.

As for mounting tips, we used the chest harness mount for some of the onboard shots, and the adhesive mount for the rest.

The chest mount offered zero vibration, and a very good view of the battery display etc whilst riding.

We then stuck one camera to the chainguard, with a very strong adhesive patch (number plate tape is good). A couple of cable ties made sure it wouldn't fall off, and we got a great angle of the crank drive motor, and my foot, as we carved through the Nottingham rush hour traffic with ease.

C

Cyclezee

Excellent and very professional videos Lloyd with a great backing track:)

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
There are bonus points available for anyone that can spot my sneaky cameo appearance :p

.....that will be you pushing the hovis bike up the hill then will it ?????:D :D

very good promotion videos...shows the bikes off very well.......

regards

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Look forward to seeing the other vids. Which GoPro HD did you use? Do you have a link or some more details?

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
I loved the first two videos and laughed out loud at the passing of the lycra lads on the hill.

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Yes the 'acting' was.....ummm.....'cheesy' at best! :D

Would be good to have a video of the bike details instead of the 'life style' overview....