Raleigh Stoweway e-Bike

iwchris

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 10, 2012
Isle of Wight
Just recently purchased a Raleigh Stowaway e bike, and after the first week of use I can say that I am in love with it, I have had a Large Raleigh e-Bike for 3 years and really have enjoyed the crank drive system which I found was so much better than my original hub drive of 5 years ago, this new Raleigh Stowe way folder is of course a hub drive and I must say that they have really moved forward, it certainly is as smooth as the Bosch crank drive on my larger bike, I do also like the lightness of this little folder, it is so convenient for putting in the back of the car.

Reactions: LeighPing

al.b

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2018
lancashire
Thanks to wisper I made the trasition from a full sized bike to a folder and it was the best design I made.Fits snugly into my boot out of sites in there all the time with only the battery removed and is locked to a cargo point(insurers demand) I have used it so many more times so good luck with your folder

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

iwchris

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 10, 2012
Isle of Wight
Yes I have only had mine a few days and it is getting so much more use than my larger bike, I think that is a good point you made regarding chaining it to the cargo point when it is in the car, I am finding that it is so quick just to go down the shops on it if I just want a few small items.