Recommended Online e-bike Dealers

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Looking for decent online KTM e-bike retailer with competitive pricing, a reliable track record and good after sales service. Who would you recommend?

Last edited:

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
I am absolutelysure that no other retailer could surpass the after sales / customer service of electrifyingcycles.

They actually drove all the way from Cromer to Anglesey and back to deliver my KTM bike! I think I must have been one of their first online KTM customers for them to do this. Unfortunately the KTM has had several (warranty)issues over last year and each and every time they have sorted, paid for and sortedout the issue. Intuivia dial / battery issue to hub issues. This specific customer service is normal for them. Hardly any other dealers sort out warranty issues In this way - they expect customers to bring bike to actual shop or pay for it all themselves. It has cost them a fair few bob doing this with my bike but he says it is what they provide. Seriously - ask David (he is on here) about this aspect.

TinKitten

Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2014
Abergavenny
www.pottylou.co.uk
You can order from E-motion EVC in Swindon via the internet. I found them to be very helpful and friendly. Mark who took me out on a test ride also delivered my bike and took the time to set it up with me properly as my mechanical knowledge with bikes is non-existant. I really appreciated that he made sure i was happy with the bike all ready to ride. I haven't had any issues with the KTM so I can't say how they are in event of a problem but I trust they would continue the excellent customer service they gave me to date. They can also get more bikes than just those advertised on the website so if you don't see your model it's worth giving them a ring.

Reactions: musicbooks