Recumbent Electric Tadpole trike -Full size - for Sale

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
Street- E -Fox Recumbent Tadpole Electric Trike

Hi There .
I have my spare Hand built recumbent electric trike for sale , built /finished 2014
it is a 20" front /26 " rear e-trike with rear suspension .

streetefox.JPG

the specifications include
Shimano 28 speed gears ( thun quad chainset) and 14-28 speed rear freewheel , pedals fitted with toe clips and straps .
Full size trike with adjustable front boom .
Powerful 160mm front disc braked wheels fitted with marathon 20x1.50" tyres .
Removable 48 v 10Ah lithium battery ( 11 months old ) , un-restricted controller and rear DD electric hub fitted with an almost new tyre and a rear vee brake .
Under Seat Steering with front and rear braking with brake kill switches . Thumb throttle .
Centre point steering geometry with angled front boom . lugs for mudguards .
Complete with Charger , pannier rack , pannier bags . mirror and flagpole .
It has only done 500 miles since it was finished -
range about 17miles depends on pedalling / terrain approximate weight under 90bs .
(Pedal-able to 30 mph )
Ready for serious work . View Near Brighton - Cash - Collection only (It just fits in a mondeo estate)
viewable during the week . any more info please PM me .
Serious enquiries only - NO TIME WASTERS - £1295
streetefox.JPG
It is also advertised elsewhere

regards emma

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Emma
What size motor has it got?
I assume lots of watts so if it was restricted the range would be a lot higher ?it is a serious bike for whoever gets it
It's not for me just now though

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
Emma
What size motor has it got?
I assume lots of watts so if it was restricted the range would be a lot higher ?it is a serious bike for whoever gets it
It's not for me just now though
Emma is one of the few who have written a blog on the forum using the forum blog tool and it details the whole build there. It is very interesting reading. (Just not my sort of bike or price range Emma, sorry.) I have loved reading the blog though, looking forward to your next build :)

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
The street e-fox trike is still for sale

It has been modified to be legal ( about 16 mph ) and fitted with a 36v LifePO4 battery , replacement controller and is now fitted with a pedelec sensor and twist throttle .
It is now offered complete with charger at

£1000 (without pannier bags )

buyer to collect from near Brighton

(viewable / collectable at the weekends )

regards emma

Portugal Joe

Just Joined
Aug 21, 2015
The street e-fox trike is still for sale

It has been modified to be legal ( about 16 mph ) and fitted with a 36v LifePO4 battery , replacement controller and is now fitted with a pedelec sensor and twist throttle .
It is now offered complete with charger at

£1000 (without pannier bags )

buyer to collect from near Brighton

(viewable / collectable at the weekends )

regards emma

Portugal Joe

Just Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Is the trike still for sale, does it fold and what size and make is the motor please. I am seriously looking for a recumbent electric trike as my balance is not so good as it used to be.

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
Trike DOES NOT fold ,

Its currently fitted with a 48v pack ( dual voltage controller ) but I can refit the 36 v pack if required ,
motor dont know the manufacture but is is a direct drive motor , It could easily be substituted for a geared motor as the controller is a standard generic 250/350 w 36/48v controller .. Range is about 15 miles with either pack longer dependent on your style of riding and use of the e-assist throttle / pedelec assist , The over use of the throttle does tend to shorten battery life

My other non electric trike for sale currently on Gumtree if you would rather electrify one yourself and fit the motor of your choice.

PM me for more details / contact number etc .

regards emma