remove speed from samebike 20lvdx30

Onigorom

Just Joined
May 31, 2021
Hm, weird, I am not sure if mine came with speed limiter, it shows (no peddling) ca. 30km/h on flat ground (78kg).
Can somebody advise me here - now the engine doesn t engage when/or without peddling. It started to do it just randomly until it finally gave up. Should I clean/check the brakes? Diving into the engine compartment would be a big deal. What should I look for? Common mistakes would be these magnets on the back wheel, but they are not on this foldable bike.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
If the LCD goes off, it's a battery connection issue, in which case realign the contacts in the folding hinge.

If the LCD stays on, check that the motor connector is in all the way to the marked line and that the gap between the pedal sensor and the magnet disc is an even 1 mm.

Reactions: Onigorom

Onigorom

Just Joined
May 31, 2021
If the LCD goes off, it's a battery connection issue, in which case realign the contacts in the folding hinge.

If the LCD stays on, check that the motor connector is in all the way to the marked line and that the gap between the pedal sensor and the magnet disc is an even 1 mm.
Thanks. LCD stays on. I have the foldable Samebike. Where is the pedal sensor or the magnet disc? I cannot locate them, the backwheel has no typical spikes and no magnet attachment. I just notice, when on the back I pull a bit on the brake cabel, it makes a sound.

Advertisers