remove speed from samebike 20lvdx30

Onigorom

Just Joined
May 31, 2021
Hm, weird, I am not sure if mine came with speed limiter, it shows (no peddling) ca. 30km/h on flat ground (78kg).
Can somebody advise me here - now the engine doesn t engage when/or without peddling. It started to do it just randomly until it finally gave up. Should I clean/check the brakes? Diving into the engine compartment would be a big deal. What should I look for? Common mistakes would be these magnets on the back wheel, but they are not on this foldable bike.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
If the LCD goes off, it's a battery connection issue, in which case realign the contacts in the folding hinge.

If the LCD stays on, check that the motor connector is in all the way to the marked line and that the gap between the pedal sensor and the magnet disc is an even 1 mm.

Reactions: Onigorom

Onigorom

Just Joined
May 31, 2021
If the LCD goes off, it's a battery connection issue, in which case realign the contacts in the folding hinge.

If the LCD stays on, check that the motor connector is in all the way to the marked line and that the gap between the pedal sensor and the magnet disc is an even 1 mm.
Thanks. LCD stays on. I have the foldable Samebike. Where is the pedal sensor or the magnet disc? I cannot locate them, the backwheel has no typical spikes and no magnet attachment. I just notice, when on the back I pull a bit on the brake cabel, it makes a sound.

harie29

Just Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I am new here.
Not sure if I am doing the correct thing, let's try (or do I have to start a new post?)
I own a samebike 20lvdx30. There are two things I want to improve and maybe you can help me out.
1. When starting pedaling it takes at least 10 seconds before the motor comes in to assist, this is way too long . I see that the magnet disk on the crank has 6 magnets. Does it help if I exchange it for a 12 magnet disk (quicker speed-up?).
2. I do not like the trottle. I'd prefer a 3 speed switch to choose a speed. (Seen that on e.g. a decathlon foldable e-bike). Do I have to exchange the controller + display or can I use a connection on the current controller (it seems in the menu there is an option (P7/P8) to preset 3 speeds so I suppose this is pre-wired somewhere on the controller.

harie29

Just Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Netherlands
Thanks. LCD stays on. I have the foldable Samebike. Where is the pedal sensor or the magnet disc? I cannot locate them, the backwheel has no typical spikes and no magnet attachment. I just notice, when on the back I pull a bit on the brake cabel, it makes a sound.
I have same bike (Samebike ;-). The magnet is at the crank behind the gear.

Hikimuki

Just Joined
Aug 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "Marco_86, hozzászólás: 499025, tag: 25847"]
Üdv együtt, már végigolvastam az egyes hozzászólásokat. Van egy Samebike 20LVXD30 kijelzőm "M-Button" -al. A beállítás menüben mindent kipróbálnak, és a trükköket fékhúzással, gyújtással stb. Sajnos sikertelenül. Van még valakinek ötlete? Köszönöm szépen, Marco.
[/IDÉZET]
Gújtás kikapcsolva az M gombot nyomva tartani a gyújtás bekapcsoláskor. Itt lesz a menű.

Advertisers