Replacing a TranzXPST BL07 battery.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
The learning curve mists are clearing and I now have greater confidence of what kit I need and how it should fit together - so will be ordering soon.
There are lots of hidden mists (even big hidden fogs) after the initial ones clear. I suggest you post your proposed order here before actually ordering; one of the experts (not me) may well notice an issue or be able to suggest an improvement.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Julet connector systems can be tested but not as straight forward as the sm/block connectors. One has to buy a pair of M/F julet tails of the correct pin out to make up a Y lead that termintes into a block strip, then insert the Y lead between the item to test. Probing the block strip is then easy, just not as convenient or straight forward initially as the older sm connectors.

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
I have a "supplementary" question regarding keeping the existing Tranz speed/power control and will send with some associated pics soon.
That looks like a DP15. It's unlikely to work with anything being recommended by others here. If it's in good condition I'd stick that on ebay - you'll likely get £40/50 for it from a Stow-e-way user whose own is knackered (new they're about £100).

Advertisers