Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Reactions: BG bicycle

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The phone number works for Jimmy, he runs at least three tech based operations from the same premises. He has staff/family running office.billing etc.
Nothing dodgy going on just an entrepreneur getting on in the world, he is a top guy.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Great to see Jimmy at work, but that guy Andy really grinds my gears. It's a shame, cos he does some interesting stuff. Anybody caught his "registering my 10000w ebike as a road legal moped" vid?

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Jimmy at the above address can provide you with the best deal going, in my opinion having recently had his administrations (new battery cells) the cost is very reasonable and would make your bike like new again - for a long, long time. Money well spent!

Jim

millyboy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 24, 2013
Hereford
Hi John

Just wondering if you ever managed to get your battery repaired as I also have an ebco eagle with the lipo battery.
I brought mine for my wife in 2012 but due to her having balance issues it had only done 75 miles and the battery has died.
I took it apart and one of the 3.7volt cells has expanded and died. I can't find replacement cells for love nor money.
I don't know whether it's worth the cost of repair as the bike isn't going to be used and I probably wouldn't recoup the cost of fixing the battery in selling the bike.
Regards
Paul