For Sale Riese and Müller Delite GT Nuvinci

Ianb11

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2020
Ianb11 submitted a new listing:

Riese and Müller Delite GT Nuvinci - Riese and Müller Delite GT Nuvinci

It's time to upgrade to the 2020 model hence the sale. I took delivery of the bike new in August 2017. I have the original purchase receipt, all original documents and three Abus keys for the Bordo lock and battery lock. Note these are keyed alike so the same key fits both locks.

There is a slight abrasion on the end of the left-hand Ergon grip. There are also abrasions on the rack pannier supports from the panniers rubbing against it. (can be seen clearly in the photos). The bike is in...
Learn more about this listing...

Ianb11

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry, I realised about an hour ago that I had missed out this important information. It's 49 cm. Here's the full spec.

Headset: Acros AZX-220, tapered, block lock
Seatpost: Satori Trident
Seatclamp: Kalloy SC-201, 40,0 mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex
Rims: Alex MD40, 27,5"
Spokes: Sapim Leader 2,0 mm, inox ( 16x )
Front hub: Novatec, QR
Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
Chain ring: 26T, for Gates drive belt CDX
Chain guard: FSA W1129
Chain: Gates drive belt CDX
Pinion: 28T, for Gates drive belt CDX
Saddle: Ergon SMC4-L Gel
Pedals: VP-191
Shifter:NuVinci N380 grip shift, continuous
Handlebar:Humpert ergotec ErgoXXL, 31.8 mm
Stem: Humpert ergotec Charisma, 90 mm, 20°
Grips: Ergon ergonomic
Front light: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E
Tail light: Busch & Müller Toplight Mini LED
Mudguards: SKS 65; SKS B65 R
Luggage rack: Riese & Müller
Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus
Frame height: 49 cm

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Buyers will be interested in the mileage and whether you are including the second battery.

Ianb11

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks. The mileage was visible on the Nyone display but I've added to to the description as well.

The second battery was a £600 option on that Delite model and I didn't order one.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
It's got the second battery tray under the cross bar so would have had a second battery somewhere along the line.

The tray also includes the wiring and software which quite cleverly sips from each battery in turn when two are installed.

It also charges in the same way.

Ianb11

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2020
It came capable but as I said, the second battery was an option then. £630.

Ianb11

Pedelecer
Feb 19, 2020
It's got the second battery tray under the cross bar so would have had a second battery somewhere along the line.

The tray also includes the wiring and software which quite cleverly sips from each battery in turn when two are installed.

It also charges in the same way.
Are you confusing it with the Charger? At the time that was only configured for dual batteries if you ordered it with the extra battery. Not so the Delite which came configured for two regardless. A buyer will see that the price on the invoice matched the price without extras on that archived page.

• Agree
Reactions: ebiker99

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
The only other Delite I can recall seeing didn't have second battery configuration, but that may have been an earlier one.

Your bike also has the bottle cage mounting plate near the head tube, which was also an option at one time.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Takes a standard bottle cage.

Quite handy, because one of the problems with this design of ebike is there's nowhere to carry a drink.