Wanted Riese and Müller Supercharger or Supercharger 2

Aerotec

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 7, 2020
Hello. I would like to buy one of the above-preferably Rohloff. possibly an ex demo? I am 5 foot 11.
The Electric Bike Shop in Edinburgh has a large Supercharger in blue which is ex demo. Wanted £3800 for it though that's based on ordering up a second battery. So maybe £3200 with the one battery he has in it. Its the chain version. This was around 2 months ago but with lockdown he might still have it.

I managed to find a 6 week old second hand Supercharger 2 for a cracking price. Great bike that will last a lifetime. I can recommend it.

jamiemccabe

Just Joined
Apr 26, 2020
The Electric Bike Shop in Edinburgh has a large Supercharger in blue which is ex demo. Wanted £3800 for it though that's based on ordering up a second battery. So maybe £3200 with the one battery he has in it. Its the chain version. This was around 2 months ago but with lockdown he might still have it.

I managed to find a 6 week old second hand Supercharger 2 for a cracking price. Great bike that will last a lifetime. I can recommend it.
Thanks. That’s great advice.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Where are you?

Due to a persistent medical problem, my Supercharger Rohloff twin battery could be for sale - it's the bike in my avatar.

I'm having trouble mounting a cross bar so am looking to change to a step through.

Reactions: IwanEllis

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
Where are you?

Due to a persistent medical problem, my Supercharger Rohloff twin battery could be for sale - it's the bike in my avatar.

I'm having trouble mounting a cross bar so am looking to change to a step through.

Did you ever sell this. As I’m looking for one!
thanks
Simon