Riese and Muller

Phil Fouracre

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 28, 2013
Thinking of treating ourselves, spectacularly! Anyone have any thoughts/experiences of these bikes?

Fishy

Pedelecer
Nov 16, 2018
Very limited experience, in as much as I spent yesterday test riding several different e bikes, different brands, motors and drive trains, to be fair, was pretty impressed with all of them, then I tried a R&M Nevo, IMO, blew everything else out of the water. Going back next weekend, they should have a Charger I can try. It's looking like I'm going to have to up my budget .

Reactions: theloafer

Dan R&M

Jan 27, 2019
Worcester, UK
www.r-m.de
Hi Phil,

Which model are you looking at, let me know and I will point you in the direction of a dealer that has demo bikes (or drop off some of mine to your local dealer) ... with any bike, always best to try it first and let the bike speak to you first.

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Yup! Budget seems to be the main factor when buying these bikes
We have two R and M Tinkers, yes R and M ebikes are more expensive than some other brands but they are particularly well made with quality components and good quality control during manufacture. This equates to a better ride experience and therefore may be thought of as being better value for money if the initial outlay is possible. Yes you will think

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Yup! Budget seems to be the main factor when buying these bikes
Yes I,m sure you,ll think it's worth it as the miles go on, it's similar to buying a car, washing machine or dishwasher etc, they are all great when new but it's how they are functioning in 3 or 5 years time that really counts!

Phil Fouracre

Feb 28, 2013
Hi Phil,

Which model are you looking at, let me know and I will point you in the direction of a dealer that has demo bikes (or drop off some of mine to your local dealer) ... with any bike, always best to try it first and let the bike speak to you first.
Hi, we were looking at the Delite GT and the Homage. Coincidentally we were thinking of coming up to you! as soon as possible, thinking we would look at the weather and aim for the first dry day!

Reactions: theloafer

Phil Fouracre

Feb 28, 2013
Hi, we were looking at the Delite GT and the Homage. Coincidentally we were thinking of coming up to you! as soon as possible, thinking we would look at the weather and aim for the first dry day!
Dan

Hi, wanted to speak to you re having test ridden bikes, can you post contact details please

Steve Bowles

Pedelecer
Mar 23, 2018
St Leonards, England
I have the R&M Charger GT Nuvinci. There is no better bike for the price. If you can afford it, look no further than any R&M product. They're an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Steve Bowles

Pedelecer
Mar 23, 2018
St Leonards, England
Two of my neighbours, who are in their 80s, have the Homage models and have put 10,000 miles on them. They take their bikes to France quite often and are always raving about them.