Sabvoton controller

Valeriu Borta

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I got Sabvoton controller SVMC9680 which is supposed to work with any Brussels motor hub, and I got a 1500w motor hub maybe someone made them work together because I can't any advice will be helpful
I can't pass hall angle test
Thanks

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
What happens when you connect the Sabvoton to your computer and run the hall angle test? Do you see any motor movement? Do you ever see an updated hall angle number?

Valeriu Borta

Nov 28, 2018
What happens when you connect the Sabvoton to your computer and run the hall angle test? Do you see any motor movement? Do you ever see an updated hall angle number?
It's says in progress and nothings moving just shows in progress for more than an hour after I closed application

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
It's says in progress and nothings moving just shows in progress for more than an hour after I closed application
Possibly a silly question, but is the controller switched on? Have you connected the ignition wire to battery positive?

Assuming you do have the controller switched on, are you able to take a voltage reading between the red and black hall wires?

Last edited:

Valeriu Borta

Nov 28, 2018
Possibly a silly question, but is the controller switched on? Have you connected the ignition wire to battery positive?

Assuming you do have the controller switched on, are you able to take a voltage reading between the red and black hall wires?
Yeah controller is on it shows everything volts rpm but it stays on normal running flux weakness enable or disable and when I'm trying to do hall test nothing happens even if I put 50 amp current
Which wire it's ignition wire? e-lock72v?

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
It sounds as if the controller is powered up okay, so don't worry about the ignition wire right now.

Are you able to take a voltage reading from between the red & black hall wires on the controller? This will confirm that the 5V regulator is functioning correctly and is able to provide the motor halls with power.

Valeriu Borta

Nov 28, 2018
It sounds as if the controller is powered up okay, so don't worry about the ignition wire right now.

Are you able to take a voltage reading from between the red & black hall wires on the controller? This will confirm that the 5V regulator is functioning correctly and is able to provide the motor halls with power.
All done now problem was in ignition wire after I connected it to battery positive everything worked, thanks a lot

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
All done now problem was in ignition wire after I connected it to battery positive everything worked, thanks a lot
I'm not sure how you managed to get the computer to communicate with the controller previously without it being switched on as claimed, but it's good to hear that you got it sorted in the end.

Reactions: wheeliepete