SALES OFFER... Two Bosch 300Wh batteries for the price of one!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Good day all!

We are having a very special offer until the Riese and Muller Komfort 2013's are out of stock.

We have just been offered a superb incentive to help sell even more Riese and Muller Komfort bikes towards the end of the summer. We have decided to pass the incentive on to you our customers.

With every 2013 model blueLABEL Komfort bike, we are giving away, free of charge, a second Bosch 300Wh battery, so you will have the ability always to have a fully charged battery available.

If you have not yet had the opportunity to ride one of these excellent machines, I can assure you, through personal experience, they are quite exceptional. I been using the Komfort Harmony for the last couple of weeks and am massively impressed. The Harmony has an electronic Nuvinci gear change. You simply set the bike to the amount of effort you want to exert when riding and the gears change electronically, seamlessly and automatically depending on whether you are riding up hill, down hill or on the flat.

Whilst stocks of the 2013 bikes remain, each bike in the Komfort range when ordered with a 300Wh battery comes with a second Bosch 300Wh battery absolutely free of charge.

To take advantage of this offer, or for an e-catalogue please drop me a line.

13_blueLABEL_Komfort_small.jpg

All the best

David

D

Deleted member 4366

When I click on your link top left, I still get this:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

C

Cyclezee

Time you learned to spell David, Wisper? Komfort?

That's another pint you owe me now for bumping this thread.......I fact just make it a 4 pack of Staropramen... it's on offer in Tesco right now:D

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Shemozzle, that's exactly what it feels like! The CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) is superb.

The link is working for me Dave, is anyone else having a problem?

All the best

David

PS, are you going to Eurobike I need to repay this debt before it gets out of control!! :p

C

Cyclezee

Hi Shemozzle, that's exactly what it feels like! The CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) is superb.

The link is working for me Dave, is anyone else having a problem?

All the best

David

PS, are you going to Eurobike I need to repay this debt before it gets out of control!! :p
The link doesn't work for me either David, and no, I'm not going to Eurobike, don't have time for a 'holiday' right now:p:p

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks do you mean the image link?

Ahh a holiday, I remember those!! :) Shame you wont be there though, it is an amazing show for anyone into e-bikes!

It will have to wait until Cycle UK.

All the best

David.

C

Cyclezee

Dave, where is your dealer nearest to Sevenoaks, I would love to have a quick look at the Ezee bikes.

All the best David
Dave? Did you mean?

eZee doesn't have a dealer network, we sell direct from our base in Milton Keynes and this is reflected in the prices with no dealer mark up.

Regards,

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
David,we have been getting on well of late and stopped throwing spears at each other,quite boring really.
I hope that Harmony system doesn't feel like the old Daf variable cones/belts....that system was one of the worst inventions on a motor car.....to accelerate you pressed the throttle which lowered the gear ratio so you gained speed but at high revs,when you backed off the throttle the gears went higher and the car went faster......crash!!!!!! The system was sold to old people as an easy transmission,it was anything but and difficult to understand,Daf got rid of it as soon as it could but it hurt the company and a lot of old people badly.
I am at Eurobike I will have a look on R&M stand also Grace,you can pay the debt to me and then I will owe!!!
KudosDave

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I have run out of spears Dave! ;)

Let's meet up at the show, I would be delighted to buy you a beer. I will be on the R and M stand on Friday and Saturday and Grace on Friday morning.

Whilst there you should have a go on one of the Bosch / Nuvinci Harmony bikes, it is quite uncanny how the two systems work together so intelligently and seamlessly. You can also turn the automatic mode off very easily and use the electronic gear change manually, it really is superb.

I have never driven a DAF but I did hear they were awful! Weren't they quite popular in clubman rallying for a while?

All the best, David

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
NuVinci Harmony is well suited to ebikes the only downside is it has more drag. However several people on hear have bought one. We also sold a couple with the system today and have had good feedback from people who have test rode the system. It is horses for courses, it is about the right bike for the right person that includes bike specification as well as the electrics :)

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Agreed David, though on an electric bike the drag is not so important. I would certainly not buy a Nuvinci on a vanilla bike.

I actually prefer the more direct feel of a hub drive when linked to a decent set of gears, but then I also prefer manual geared cars, so as you say, it's very much "horses for courses".

The Bosh / Nuvinci Harmony system is ideal for those who are not comfortable changing gears or people new to cycling.

All the best

David

C

Cyclezee

I'm butting out of this thread, it is clearly for people called David:p

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
David (wisper),will meet up with you on the R&M stand.
The Nuvinci hub is the current logical solution as we all seek more power out of crankdrive,however with the cost and complexity involved and the improved low speed torque of the Bafang BPM motor I am currently favouring hub drive....but the technology is changing so fast that next week it could all swing back to crank.
regards
KudosDave

D

Deleted member 4366

NuVinci Harmony is well suited to ebikes the only downside is it has more drag. However several people on hear have bought one. We also sold a couple with the system today and have had good feedback from people who have test rode the system. It is horses for courses, it is about the right bike for the right person that includes bike specification as well as the electrics :)
When I went out on mine last week, I did about 20 miles without even switching the motor on. I can't detect any difference in pedal effort from derailleur gears, but I'm quite heavy. Maybe someone who's very light or pedals very fast might notice something. The weight is noticeable when lifting the bike because it adds about 3kg, and again a light rider might feel the weight on hills.