salisbury refund-cyclamatic power plus-or start saving

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
the only place i know locally(east durham/sunderland)
Lantus, I DO know that Derbyshire is a hundred miles from Sunderland but if you can arrange a trip down to Buxton then JuicyBikes might be worth looking at. Under £1000, very helpful bloke running it, and he's also got some local police riding them (and demanding bigger batteries, which isn't a bad thing).

:: Juicy Bike :: stylish electric bikes and scooters ::

Allen.

timidtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2009
Cheshire
GambiaGOES.blogspot.com
Lantus, I DO know that Derbyshire is a hundred miles from Sunderland but if you can arrange a trip down to Buxton then JuicyBikes might be worth looking at. Under £1000, very helpful bloke running it, and he's also got some local police riding them (and demanding bigger batteries, which isn't a bad thing).

Allen.
I'll second that: Joyce & I have settled on Juicy bikes after a trip to Buxton. Great for the Cheshire lanes and hills and superb service from Mr & Mrs Wales and their staff. Initial problem was speedily and efficiently sorted out. I'll post a more detailed report when we've a few hundred miles under the wheels - if it ever stops raining!
May the electric wind be ever at your back!

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Thanks

Allen.
Wow - Thanks Allen! Very kind of you to say! I must spend more time on this forum...
Kind regards
Bob.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
hi
update on the promised update.

took a trip to harrogate to look at 3e electrics owned by frankie xu whos posted on here in the past,looking to get a cheap ebike for the wife to run around town on.got their e-trip bike for £500 36v 250w. had it for three days for the price its excelent so much so i went back and got the mens frame city bike for myself,paid an extra £25 to get a 42 tooth front chain ring on so total £525 so still a good price. come with full mudguards (steel not plastic :( ) rear rack and dynamo front light.chinese motor sounds like a milk float when you first start off but its fine when your up and running, big difference in power from the salisbury i had (but that was a bit slow) havent been out for a big run but battery should have an ok range ( my commutes only 5 mile each way)so will do that.

just thought id keep you all up to date.

allen p
That sounds an incredible bargain Allen - well spotted. I wouldn't diss the metal mudguards though. We're certainly moving to aluminium mudguards for all our bikes: they stay put, look neater and in the long term are better for the environment being easier to recycle.
Best regards
Bob