Schwalbe prices?

averhamdave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2009
I'm needing a pair of Scwalbe Marathon Plus road tyres (26 x 1.75).

Anyone know of any good deals or offers at the moment?

Thanks, Dave ;)

trickletreat

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Have a look at chainreactioncycles, 7% off rrp, plus a further 10% at checkout for whole order. I ordered some tyres for my trike on Friday and they arrived today:)

Last edited:

averhamdave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2009
Thanks chaps. I ordered a pair of Schwalbe Marathon Plus and a pair of Scwalbe tubes from chainreactioncycles on Thursday afternoon. Price was a shade under £50 for the package delivered so quite happy with that - thanks "trickletreat".

Out this morning but on return home at lunchtime found a note through the door as a delivery was attempted whilst out. Can't believe it, must have been the tyres. Will call at PO sorting office tomorrow and collect!:D

trickletreat

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
Thanks chaps. I ordered a pair of Schwalbe Marathon Plus and a pair of Scwalbe tubes from chainreactioncycles on Thursday afternoon. Price was a shade under £50 for the package delivered so quite happy with that - thanks "trickletreat".

Out this morning but on return home at lunchtime found a note through the door as a delivery was attempted whilst out. Can't believe it, must have been the tyres. Will call at PO sorting office tomorrow and collect!:D
No problem, have you found the threads re easy fitting?
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/6270-fitting-marathon-method.html?highlight=marathon+plus+fitting

Last edited:

averhamdave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2009