shimato nexus

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Removed real wheel (post passem) on Agattu, not being familar with hub gears, and manual in German...need a little help to assemble bike (blush blush).

rock_hopper

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 21, 2007
You might find the following link useful http://techdocs.shimano.com/techdocs/index.jsp
Its the technical docs from the Shimano site.

Under the 8 speed hub section there is a good document explaining how to put the various bits back together http://techdocs.shimano.com/techdocs/blevel.jsp?ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181679&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302052225&bmUID=1214743796470
Although you are using the 7 speed a lot of the fitting are likely to be the same/similar.

I used the above to change my sprocket successfully.

Hope it helps get you back on the road soon.

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Rochhopper, Citrus, Flecc
Quite a few thanks, Had I not been trying to download a picture of G,,,,, posted today which I was going to print up and put on my den wall, I would have replied sooner.This plan was thwarted by
1 No den
2 At 750 magnifactation resembled a Rothco painting
3 Lady J.
By the way in one post I alluded to a 'Villeheim valve' this is an irony...Flecc and I are the only people (bikers) alive who have used replacement rubber on a woods .I (being a bit 'tired' when writing, remembered the name Woods, as Williams,)
Therefore I spoofed 'Villeheim' as the Deutch equv.
here is a picture of the B****y thing
By t way...Lady J has agreed to the Duel between Mandy and ME...if we can get together..(un-intentional conciquences ((sic)) of a quick post) .

Attachments

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
By the way in one post I alluded to a 'Villeheim valve' this is an irony...Flecc and I are the only people (bikers) alive who have used replacement rubber on a woods .I (being a bit 'tired' when writing, remembered the name Woods, as Williams,)
Therefore I spoofed 'Villeheim' as the Deutch equv.
here is a picture of the B****y thing
I did wonder about that, but was more taken by the fact that your post was the first time I'd seen reference in a cycling forum to free floating balls outside of a saddles thread.

Mandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 23, 2007
Rochhopper, Citrus, Flecc
By t way...Lady J has agreed to the Duel between Mandy and ME...if we can get together..(un-intentional conciquences ((sic)) of a quick post) .
Who is lady J????
confused.com :D

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Hi Mandy
Lady J is my partner Jennifer..the title is honorific but soo well deserved after being my friend for fifty years St would be more suitable.

Beeping-Sleauty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2006
Colchester, Essex
Hi Mandy
Lady J is my partner Jennifer..the title is honorific but soo well deserved after being my friend for fifty years St would be more suitable.
You Sir,

are one very lucky gentleman and long may that continue, warmest regards to your Lady.

trying to get my companion to venture out on a bike, bit like trying to salsa whilst knee-deep in porridge.....

Mandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 23, 2007
Hi Mandy
I am impressed oldosc!! That is really lovely to hear :) I take my hat off to you both :) x

Mandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 23, 2007
oldosc; By t way...Lady J has agreed to the Duel between Mandy and ME...if we can get together..(un-intentional conciquences ((sic)) of a quick post) .[/QUOTE said:
When and where Mr Oldosc? :D