SO....this arrived tonight

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I know, I was being a bit cheeky.

All round my new flat are short ramps up to an probably over 20%. Some you don't get a run at so standing on the pedals prevents the motor from bogging down. I did try the 32 tooth chainwheel but it is too low geared for about 95% of my commute, a 38 single chainwheel would be more convenient.

Rich_uk

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
I ride around on full power most of the time. I just pedal fast and I sweat buckets. Its all depends on how much time you have to ride per week. You can get really fit on full assist you just ride like a lunatic
That describes my riding style perfectly :)

Philip Copley

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Doogle, i've been looking at one of these and wondered how you were getting on with it? Do you have the 400w or 500w version and what kind of length rides have you been getting out of it? I know there are lots of variables, was looking at Halford crossfire but they seem to have lots of issues and have seen one of these in the 400 version for a reasonable price...

Doogle

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 16, 2018
Cumbria
Hi Doogle, i've been looking at one of these and wondered how you were getting on with it? Do you have the 400w or 500w version and what kind of length rides have you been getting out of it? I know there are lots of variables, was looking at Halford crossfire but they seem to have lots of issues and have seen one of these in the 400 version for a reasonable price...
Hi Philip, to be totally honest with you...I've yet to actually ride it! had it nearly two weeks and just due to work commitments, weather, family, generally life I simply haven't had a chance to get out on it
It's the 2019 500 Model and looks really nice, seems to have good reviews and as soon as I DO get out on it I'll be writing a review on my experiences with it.