Solo elderly tourer

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Come on Russ and Helen this abuse of members has to stop, this guy needs banning. It is just an obscene keyboard warrior come troll who has nothing decent to say.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: budsy and flecc

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
{Removed by admin. Unacceptable language, poster had been previously warned}

Last edited by a moderator:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
We aren't reporting any posts bar the ones where you time after time have abused people with your foul abuse/tirade of very which just isn't acceptable. Using a crude word for a women's sexual organs to describe various posters isn't acceptable.

Other replies to posters are about free speech on subjects relevant, ganging up as you say. I think you need to grow up and post like a proper adult, but you have shown your true prejudiced colours of late.

Many others are reading the filth you are writing and I don't understand why they aren't also publicly mentioning your vile tirades, in the 7 years on here I have never seen anything like this before.

stevenatleven

Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2011
Fife
{quote removed by admin due to language used by quoted poster}
Don't drag me into your personal vendetta with members. I have never felt anyone on this forum was ganging up on me. Some members have strong opinions on Bosch mid drives and they are perfectly entitled to them.
It doesn,t offend me if they disagree with my views and Nealh in particular has been very helpful to me in the past with problems I've had.
If you do stay on the forum better to leave politics and religion out of it.

Last edited by a moderator: