spare bosch powerpack 500

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i got 1 dealer down to £650 for a 500w batt.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Actually the price is in £'s so it's@£617.

Anybody purchased from--http://www.ridewill.it/home/en/ Italian outfit
selling at 597 eoros-@£501
I've heard of Ridewill but not used them.

Looks like about £540 shipped to the UK.

I've dealt with Bike Discount a few times and always found them spot on.

Their price includes shipping.

For the sake of a little under eighty quid in a near £600 purchase, I would stick with Bike Discount.

They have a best price inquiry scheme which claims to match a cheaper online store, so that might be an avenue you could pursue.

• Agree
Reactions: anotherkiwi

farmer

Pedelecer
Jun 10, 2015
Would you believe it,over the weekend the price from Ridewill has gone up by £100 so I'll take your advice RobF.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
A lot of internet retailers move prices up and down depending on sales numbers and the number of times a product is viewed, or even the number of times an ISP address views the product.

Normally that movement won't be significant.

Something rings a bell about Ridewill advertising expensive products cheaply and then whacking up the price, leading to suspicions no product was ever supplied at the bargain right.

Bike Discount prices can also fluctuate a little bit, but they are generally steady.

I've looked at the cost of a 500wh battery a few times in the last few weeks and each time it has been about £615.

Adamillion

Just Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Baildon
@RobF did you get this delivered to the UK? Noticed the warning below:

Due to legal restrictions this product can't be send to your chosen delivery country

My delivery destination is set to GB

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
@RobF did you get this delivered to the UK? Noticed the warning below:

Due to legal restrictions this product can't be send to your chosen delivery country

My delivery destination is set to GB
Mine was delivered to the UK, however that restriction note wasn't on the link when I ordered.

For what it's worth, when the battery arrived it was well packed in a biggish box and not labelled as a battery.

I wondered at the time if BikeDiscount was being a bit cheeky on the carriage front.